General, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments are used individually or in tandem to renew patient’s smiles. Dr. Gray Bailey offers comprehensive dental services in his Prairieville, LA dental office. At Absolute Quality Care Family Dentistry, Dr. Bailey and our dental care teamwork with patients one-on-one to find the best solutions for their smiles.
Dr. Bailey was a past president of the Greater Baton Rouge Dental Association and is a current member of the American Dental Association and the Louisiana Dental Association. He has advanced training in all aspects of dentistry and experience in providing state-of-the-art dental care to patients of all ages.
Dental lasers are often used for gingivectomies and frenectomies. A gingivectomy is a dental procedure that removes a portion of infected gums. A frenectomy can treat tongue and lip-ties. A frenum is a piece of soft tissue that can be underneath the tongue. There can also be frenums in the middle of the top or bottom gums that attach to the lips. A tongue or lip tie can cause failure to thrive in infants, speech development concerns, and sometimes frenums can push the teeth apart. Dental lasers can cut the frenum and free the tongue or lips in children and adults with minimal to no discomfort.
Dental Services in Prairieville, LA
If you are looking for general, cosmetic, and restorative dental care in the Prairieville area, our office is your local dental home for comprehensive oral health services. We can help patients of all ages to maintain, restore or enhance their natural smiles for a lifetime of optimal oral health and wellness.
Prevent future dental problems with routine care and preventative treatment in our Prairieville office.
- Dental Trauma Treatment: Dental emergencies like a knocked-out tooth, broken restoration, or dental pain can be treated in our office.
- Family Dentistry: Dr. Bailey offers treatment for patients of all ages. His dental team can help parents get pediatric dental care for their children.
- Tooth Extractions: Wisdom teeth, infected teeth, or severe dental damage can be removed with a tooth extraction.
Restorative Dental Care
Revitalize your smile by replacing missing teeth, repairing worn teeth, and removing gum infections.
- Dental Bridge: Patients with multiple consecutive missing teeth can restore their smile with a dental bridge.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth crowns can cover implants or protect damaged and discolored teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are used to replace single missing teeth or secure dental bridges or dentures to restore multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures: Do you have full arches of missing teeth? Dentures can replace teeth and may be secured with dental implants.
- Gum Disease: We treat gum infection with a variety of comprehensive treatment options in our office.
- TMJ: Temporomandibular joint dysfunction can cause jaw pain, chronic headaches, and difficulty chewing. We offer nightguards for TMJ disorders.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Improve the health and aesthetics of your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers cover tooth damage and stained teeth for a natural look.
- Tooth Bonding: Dental bonding is a more economical alternative to veneers that work best for chipped and cracked teeth.
- Tooth Whitening: Our professional in-office and take-home teeth whitening brightens tooth enamel by multiple shades.
- Botox and fillers: we offer Botox at the dentist, a convenient and effective solution for addressing the signs of aging on a regular basis.
Request a Dental Consultation
Are you looking for a modern dental office in Prairieville, LA? Call 225.452.4666 or schedule a consultation with Dr. Bailey online.